I finished all of my work on Friday. I should do this more often because I loved how I didn't have any work to do over the weekend. It was great after the fact; the hard part is having the motivation to do this on a Friday afternoon! Matt's flight came in pretty late that night so our weekend really began on Saturday. We went to the new Harry Potter movie, which was really good. Afterwards, Matt and I were trying to figure out what intricacies of the plot they hadn't included from the book, due to the time constraint. I think it's going to be harder and harder to get each Harry Potter movie under 2 1/2 hours, since the books they are based off of get longer and longer. It's a good thing I don't have to deal with that problem!
Then we decided to go to BrazenHead, one of our favorite restaurants. It has Irish-inspired food and really good coffee drinks. However, it was gone and had been replaced with some other weird restaurant! That was really disheartening, since we used to go there all the time. We decided to go to Friday's instead and asked the waitress if someone could make the coffee drink. Since we knew all of the ingredients, the waitress said it shouldn't be a problem and brought back drinks that tasted identical to BrazenHead's. They also charged us a dollar less, so having BrazenHead gone isn't a total loss!
During dinner, I missed a few calls from my sister. I called her back afterwards and she informed me that she had just gotten engaged! So Congrats to Mona and Sujith!!
Today, we went back to the airport after walking around the mall for a bit. It seemed like Matt was only here for a day! Luckily, I am going to Boston at the end of June to visit him. That entry might be a little more exciting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment