My parents are frantically trying to book a place for my sister's wedding. It's going to be an Indian wedding, but instead of having the ceremony at a temple and then the reception elsewhere, we're going to do both in one location. We thought this would be easier since the groom's side is from down south and they wouldn't have transportation to get from one place to the other. Apparently if you call places less than a year away it is HARD to find an available location. Luckily the Troy Hilton was free the week before we actually wanted it, so we took what we could get. I am going to be the maid of honor :) :) I am very excited!! I am nervous about giving a speech though, eek! Good thing I don't have to be nervous until next May.
Speaking of things changing (my subject heading), I can't believe my brother is going to be a senior in high school soon! That means he'll be applying to colleges [and hopefully going to UM].
As for Matt and I, soon he'll be done with his Boston job and we'll both be having our last years in grad/law school. And we'll be applying to jobs in Michigan, North Carolina, and possibly Massachusetts or Minnesota (these states aren't finalized yet).
It seems like everything will be so different come next year, but it will be exciting since change can be very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment