Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Back to Work

Dealing with school is even harder after a nice mini-vacation. I'm once again swamped with work from both of my classes. I have a take-home midterm tomorrow so I'll be working on that most of Wednesday. I've never had a take-home test but from what I've heard, professors make the questions even harder since students can use their books. Let's just hope my professor doesn't know about that trick. My last day of school is July 9th and I really should start a countdown since I'm really looking forward to that day. Before then I'll have 3 tests (the take-home test, plus my two finals), one assignment left in my Ed class and I'm sure an assignment a day in my math class. It sounds like a lot, but every time I finish one thing, I'm one step closer to enjoying the rest of my summer!
I found out my high school is having a 5-year class reunion for the class of 1999 (my class). I'd rather have a 10 year reunion since not much is accomplished in 5 years. Many people are either just out of college or still going to college. That'll make for boring conversations at the reunion..."So what are you doing now?" "I'm still a student" "Oh yeah? I just graduated" and that's the end of the conversation!

In unrelated news, just on June 30th (tomorrow) Starbucks is giving out free light blended frappuccinos all day. It is a new drink and I imagine they're doing this to promote the new flavor. I intend to pick one up even though I'm not a coffee drinker :) Click here to read the article.

For your enjoyment here's another quiz!

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Intelligence
In a survival situation, you:Play dead
Your hidden talent is:Seeing the best in others
Your gift is:Athletic ability
In groups, you:Are the entertainment
Your best quality is:Your protectiveness
Your weakness is:Your lack of sensitivity
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


I don't know about this "playing dead" survival tactic...

No comments:

Post a Comment