I'm in the middle of midterms. I got my first midterm back from my math class and scored a 96% YESSSSS. I'm very excited about that. I have one coming up in SPED tomorrow. I had no idea why they require teachers to take a special education class, but it's so obvious now. I did not realize that most special ed students are immersed in regular classes so I could potentially have students with special needs. It is so sad when we go through impairments that children have that range from ADD to more severe ones like autism and traumatic brain injury. So sad. We also have to memorize all the amendments and acts passed in regards to special education. This can be tricky since most of the acts have names like PL-142, which means nothing to me.
I also have to print my boarding passes tomorrow for my flights on Thursday. My first flight leaves around 1pm but I don't get to Boston until 7pm with the connection and slight layover. That will be fun :)
Even though I'm busy studying and getting ready to fly out, I met up with some people, including Shannon, last night at the Starlight Lounge. It's a 50's themed place with fun swivel chairs at each table. The lights were really dim that I could barely read my menu! It had a cool atmosphere though and I was surprised how crowded it seemed on a Monday evening. Shannon is so fun to hang out with. We can talk for hours and for some reason we always go off on tangents. haha We might do karoake next week, but there are no guarantees that I will be singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment