Friday, June 18, 2004

How do you make a "you"?

If you are a livejournal member you can also find out how to make a "you" by typing in your username. Here is mine:



How to make a reena17
Ingredients:

1 part jealousy

5 parts ambition

3 parts joy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add lustfulness to taste! Do not overindulge!


I had no idea I was a jealous person. Thanks quiz! I do like that I'm ambitious and joyful, I can see that being true.
My math midterm is OVER! I think it went okay but I don't like to jinx things before I know the outcome so you and I will have to wait to see how I really did. I'm sure you can't wait to find out! haha It's really rainy today but since I'm done with my midterm and classes for the week I'm in a very good mood. I'm on cloud nine, hence the "high" mood. No drug references people!

No comments:

Post a Comment