Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Almost in Boston

So in a little over a day I'll be in Boston! I still haven't packed because I had classes all day, not to mention a midterm in one of them. The midterm was really easy since the professor took the questions, verbatim, from the homeworks. There was also fifteen points of bonus questions at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if many people got over 100%!
I'm going to clean my room a little after/during the packing tonight since I get pretty cranky when I come back from a trip and my room is messy. All I want to do when I come back is relax and that's hard to do when cleaning needs to be done. I'm hoping that my first flight gets in on time in Minneapolis because my connecting flight leaves 45 minutes later. I'm trying not to think of what will happen if I am late! Missing a flight is one thing, having a long layover by yourself is another.
Expect to see some Boston pictures after I get back. I probably won't write in this thing over the weekend. I know, you'll just have to deal with Reena-blog withdrawal. Somehow I don't think I will be that sad since I'll get to see Matt :) Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment