I'm so glad it's the weekend. I had a really busy week with a test and a presentation. I was supposed to have another exam but luckily that was postponed until next Tuesday. I was at the Union for almost 4 hours studying with Shannon for this Tuesday exam. So obviously my life has been pretty exciting, haha. Tonight I'm going to relax and actually go out. I'm not sure where yet, but wherever it is I'll definitely not think about school.
On a totally random note, I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that my brother and I kept seeing this girl, but she didn't really exist. We were the only ones that could see this "imagainary" person. She kept staring at us, it was really freaky. I kept waking up during my dream to see if the girl was in my room, and when I fell back asleep I continued my dream where I had left off. I have the weirdest dreams! I hope they don't actually mean anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment