It seems like I just got to Michigan and two days have already passed. I saw some of my friends in Ann Arbor on Saturday night. First we went over to Steph's place and of course euchred it up. Matt and I kicked butt (sorry but we did!). Then we went over to Courtney and Christina's apartment sans Jenny. We think she may have had food poisoning or something since she had a stomach ache for a LONG time. And then Crissy's party was crazy fun.
Today my family went to the original Mongolian BBQ in Royal Oak. They changed the format so now you don't put all the sauces and spices in your bowl. You put it in a separate bowl. I like that better. They also added peanut sauce which is a new favorite thing of mine. We usually go to Astoria afterwards, which is a really good bakery. It was rated #1 by digital city so it's got to be good. I was so full though so nothing looked appetizing. Now I'm kicking myself because I should've gotten an eclair.
Oh and my brother taught me how to add pictures to this blog so I'll probably be adding some soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment