It took me a couple days to get the picture from my previous entry to work. Phew! I'm glad I figured it out! It involved getting a new website that allows remote loading...
In other news, I bought a DVD player. The one I had beforehand decided to stop working. I didn't realize that the brand I had lasts 1-2 years. I wouldn't have bought it in the first place! Now I have a Toshiba 3960. In other words it should last a while since it's a respectable brand. I tried it out, of course using my sex and the city DVDS, and it works perfectly!
After buying the DVD player, we went to Walgreens. I bought a Hostess apple spice cupcake. They are SOOO good. I used to eat Hostess cupcakes when I was young and I forgot how good they were. Matt found a new flavor ice cream that combines vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and fortune cookies, haha.
I have two exams and a presentation coming up but somehow I feel like I'll be writing in this blog pretty regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment