I went to see "The Last Samurai" last night. It was a really good movie. I wanted to see it for a long time and finally got around to seeing it. I must have waited a while because it was in the $2 theater.
Afterwards I watched Michigan basketball. They played really well; I thought I was watching Duke! We looked great and I don't even enjoy basketball. I only get psyched about March Madness games because I want my bracket to win! I think Michigan is in the "Final Four" part of the NIT tournament. Matt said that Bernard Robinson Jr. should get drafted. And I was like what? A Michigan player getting drafted in the NBA? Apparently when I was at UofM it was a bad time for our basketball program since we didn't get into one single tournament.
Today I had class as usual. It's been really nice outside, around 70 degrees the past couple of days. So it's not such a chore to walk to classes. Actually it's kind of fun.
After classes I had lunch with Ashley. I like how we can talk about anything. Good times. In the corner is a picture of Ash and I while bowling.
No comments:
Post a Comment