Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Back to Lincoln
Because there was snow all over the midwest (and the runway) our plane took off about 45 minutes late. Apparently the outside of the aircraft was iced over and they had to spray antifreeze all over it. Since we were already in our seats I felt like I was in a car wash, but I guess it would be a plane wash. It was kinda cool except that our plane was an airlink (a SMALL plane that holds less than 50) so we were crammed in there for longer than we expected..not fun. I heard that United Airlines is offering an alternative to their planes called "TED airlines" where for less comfort the flight prices are decreased. And I was thinking how much worse could the comfort get if you're flying on an airlink where you can't even move your legs and the flight is lengthened because of a de-icing? Oh well, I have to get a long night's rest because tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and I'm getting up against my will around 7:45AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment