Monday, March 15, 2004
Forever 21
I wish we had a Forever 21, but for some reason I've only seen it in Michigan. So I HAD to go to it while I was in town. Heather and I stopped by the one in GLC (Great Lakes Crossing for those not from here). It was so much bigger than last time. I think they bought the store next to it and expanded so it looks like a never-ending store. I found really cute jeans for $19.80 and a shirt for $10. Their prices are great. The shirt I got had 3/4 sleeves and a big neck opening so that it actually falls right above the shoulders. It's supposed to be the new "look" but I still haven't figured out the name of the style yet. I also got a one strap shirt that I can definitely wear in California. (Heather and I are taking a week long trip in mid July so if you live there let us know so we can visit you!) Shopping makes me tired so I'm going to take a nap now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment