Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Bracketology and Alcohoroscopes

So I filled out a March Madness bracket. Well I wasn't going to but Matt kept asking me to and even printed one out so I had no excuses. I was surprised to see that only 3 Big Ten teams made it and all of these other no name schools seemed to slide right in clinching a spot in the tournament. Hmmm... Despite the bias of whoever chooses the teams, I have Duke going all the way. I don't think they'll actually win it all (if they do, great) but it seems like a safe call to have them going far. If they do get knocked out early, I'm done for.

In other news, I found my alcohoroscope using the link I got from Heather:
And the results:
--Libra Style-social drinker

Libra loves nothing more than to party, mingle and relate to everyone. Whether dipped in favor of good Libra (with insta-friend device set to 'on') or heavier on the evil Libra side (they are like little instigators when they're bored), the scales can really work a room. Charming as they are, Libras are notoriously lacking in self-control, which can get them into all sorts of trouble including wearing their wobbly boots waaay too early in the evening, or flirting with their best friends beau.--

I don't think this sounds like me but it must be right since it's my Alcohoroscope!

No comments:

Post a Comment