Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Summer plans- weddings, class, traveling
I love going to weddings. I will be invited to at least three this summer. I guess my friends and I are around the age where people start to settle down. The fun part about going to weddings is dressing up and seeing all your old friends. I found a cute dress online that I'll probably wear to all of the weddings. (There will be different people at each of them). Besides weddings, I'm also going to be taking two summer classes so I can finish my masters in two years. After the classes are done, as you all know, I'm going on a Cali trip with Heather. Fun for all ages. I'm also going to visit Matt in Boston sometime in June. He has an internship over there for 10 weeks. We plan on eating at "Olives" where the winning team on "The Apprentice" went, courtesy of Donald Trump. One thing that I'm not going to do this summer is work! I've been working every summer since 11th grade and this year I'm taking it off! Yessss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment