Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wedding Planner

I can't do much with the planning of my wedding if I'm not in Michigan. I am starting to feel how Mona felt when she started to plan. It's a sort of helpless feeling where you wish you could help, but physically can't. And then when I'm in town for a few days, I'll have two seconds to see a million vendors/places. At least I'll be back in May permanently. Mona is in New Orleans permanently, so it is probably more stressful for her :( (Oh CONGRATS to Sujith for getting his first choice place for residency!! Yeah!!!)
The biggest problem right now is to book a reception hall. Hopefully my parents can handle that (when my mom gets back from India of course). My mom has a pretty good idea of what constitutes a good reception hall, so my dad can't do it alone.
I started a guest list, just for my friends and it's so tricky to figure out who gets to bring a guest and who doesn't... I think I'll have a million more wedding questions up here in the next year. Bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment