In completely other news, the F-150 Series by Ford topped the list as the best-selling vehicle of 2004.

It's the 22nd year that the truck has topped the list. I always thought it was weird to hear this because where I come from, there are a ton of SUVs and luxury sedans, and not to mention the big 3 all have their headquarters within a half hour of me so I thought Michigan was a microcosm of what most states have (well except Cali and some others that buy foreign cars, booo). I didn't see many trucks around, until I came to the "real" midwest states (Yeah they don't consider Michigan midwest) and farther south in Oklahoma, and Texas. Everyone drives a truck, and no, they didn't buy them to lift heavy objects. They just like them. So now I see how the F-150 series can be up there, but I still don't see why people like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment