Monday, January 17, 2005

Cards and Snow

I received a card from my students at Scott Middle School. I must have gotten it over break because it came after break when I checked my mail here. It is so cute:



I got cards from the other two classes, but I'm only posting one since they all are pretty similar.

Now that I don't have to go outside, due to the long weekend, the snow actually looks really pretty. Well not the dirty snow from cars, but the untouched snow in front of houses. I don't have a picture of our place here, but here's a pretty picture we took of our house in Troy, with no footprints on the front lawn.



Since Matt and I are getting married in February, I either want a nice blanket of snow, or no snow at all. Sleet, rain, etc. would be really bad.

p.s. Peyton, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment