I had a really good New Year's at the Milas residence. Matt and I met some cool people and there were plenty of snacks to go around. The cats really got to me while I was sleeping (even though they were in a different room, I still had the wheezing and such) so Matt drove us back to his house and we slept some more. I'm super tired from not getting an adequate amount of sleep, so I'll probably sleep earlier than usual tonight.
I leave for Lincoln on Wednesday and I still have a few things to take care of. The most important thing is to make sure the church isn't booked for the day Matt and I want for our wedding. And if it isn't, to book it! I also have to get fitted for my sister's wedding since I won't be back for a while and her wedding is in May.
In most recent news, I can't believe Michigan lost AGAIN in the Rosebowl. That's 0 for 2 in the last 2 years. At least it was a close game this time. But I'm not so sure if that's a good point. GRRRRRR.
No comments:
Post a Comment