Sunday, November 14, 2004

Oklahoma experience

Oklahoma was a fun experience, although driving 14 hours within 3 days was not so fun. Oklahoma City looked really nice at night when we drove in. The buildings were all lit up and it just looked like a fun city to spend a day or two in. Norman, where OU is located and where we stayed, was a little south of Oklahoma city and that was a pretty nice college town. You could tell we were close to Texas since people had southern accents. We went to Waffle House for breakfast since we don't get that in the north and Matt's a big fan. The game ended up as we expected...with a loss. We lost 30-3, but at least it wasn't a shutout! We could tell why Oklahoma is ranked #2 in the nation. Their quarterback barely threw an incomplete pass. Later that evening we went to see The Incredibles. Disney/Pixar did it again; the movie was very well done (computer-wise, as well as plot-wise) with a good message. Their next movie, and possibly last as a group effort, is called "Cars." I will definitely see it even though I have no idea what it's about.
This week I have the usual going on: classes, homework, and teaching. I can't wait for Thanksgiving break when I can get a few days off!







Your Power Color Is Gold


You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!




What's Your Power Color? Take This Quiz :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment