Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Official Start

My break has officially started. Well I'm still on duty tomorrow, but I have no classes and I just finished a test. I really like abstract algebra. My professor teaches really well, which is a huge reason why it seems so easy. I got a 100% on the first test, and after taking this one, I'm pretty sure my next test grade will be similar.
Mona and I are flying home on Thanksgiving and our flights reach the airport about a half hour apart, so my parents will just pick both of us up after my flight gets in. My dad has a black Hummer for a few months so that'll be fun to drive in. Luckily GM pays for his gas, or the gas bill would be expensive! I'm hoping to drive it around a little bit too. Anyway, as soon as we get back, we're eating dinner. I am excited to be home after so long.
I'm also excited to see my Michigan friends. We're going to see the Bridget Jones sequel and then hang out in AA. Here's the most recent pic of Steph, Erin, and I taken over the summer (which is the last time I've seen them!).

Hopefully Heather and Courtney can join us, even for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment