Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Lack of Sleep

I have been slacking off on going to bed at a decent time. I used to go to bed at 11pm with no problems and be somewhat refreshed waking up around 6:45am. Now it is impossible for me to feel tired at 11. I'm not sure if it was Thanksgiving break that did it, or if it started before that. I now go to bed no earlier than midnight, get up at 6:45, and then feel soooo tired the rest of the day. Luckily my last day of teaching is Friday because I wouldn't be able to keep this routine up for long. Although, because the end is near, I have no motivation to try to sleep early again. I think I might look like a zombie on Friday from lack of sleep and then hopefully sleep all weekend to catch up. Good plan eh?
Even though my last day to teach for the semester is Friday, my last lesson is tomorrow. My professor is coming in to watch. I wish he came in on Monday because Barb told me twice that my lesson was "very nicely done." Oh well, I'll just have to have another superb lesson tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment