Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Girl Power

I got my Glamour magazine over a week ago, and finally started reading it yesterday. I actually subscribe to UsWeekly, but they were having some sale and so I got to pick two other magazine subscriptions to go along with UsWeekly (most of the other free magazine choices were really bad or unheard of). Anyways...so there was an interesting blurb about women and the holiday season. The Church of England reported that the three wise men who brought gifts to baby Jesus may have actually been women. There wasn't any explanation as to why this was so I found an article at Cnn.com about it. I don't believe everything the Church of England reports, but it makes more sense that women would buy the baby gifts, haha.
Also, according to Alaska's Department of Fish and Game, only female reindeer keep their antlers through the winter, meaning that Santa's team, from Dasher to Blitzen (we may as well put Rudolph in here too), are shes!

No comments:

Post a Comment