Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Phones

My cell phone is really old-looking. And it's going to be a while until I get a new one. (I did get a new one last summer, but then it was stolen/lost in Cali...I don't want to talk about it :( )
Anyways so I'm not getting a new one again anytime soon, so I thought I'd try to jazz up my phone. I'm not trying to be like Paris Hilton, but I love her Swarovski Crsytal phone. The crystals can be placed on any phone, and it doesn't have to be Swarovski. Here are some pictures I found. My phone is a "candy bar phone" meaning it's not a flip phone so I tried to find pictures of phones that look like mine.

I like this style.


And I like these color crystals.


This doesn't look like my phone at all, but I thought it was cool that they had an ADPi one!


I went to the website that Lindsay Lohan went through and it's $395! So I'm obviously not going to do this unless the price is drastically lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment