Hotmail causes a lot of problems. A lot of times the server is busy or it doesn't load and it's not only on my laptop. The storage just recently increased so that's not a problem anymore. But the last few days, when I click on the "Inbox" tab, it says I have no messages! I know I keep at least 10-20 e-mails in there at one time, there's no way I deleted them all. And right now, it tells me I have 3 new messages and so when I click on "New Mail" it says I have none. So it doesn't even let me read my new mail! This is very frustrating and I think hotmail needs to fix itself. Luckily hotmail works at random times of the day so if I check again later tonight, I will have mail in my inbox and new mail.
I just opened a Gmail account, but I use it primarily for applying for jobs and such. After I get a job and/or after I get married, if hotmail keeps acting weird, I might just use gmail from now on. It's going to be a pain updating my friends about the change!
No comments:
Post a Comment