I have a working phone now! Actually it was working several days ago, but I didn't have time to update. I got the phone last weekend and realized that my charger wasn't the right one for it (even though the Sprint guy assured me it did over the phone). And the battery had no juice in it to even turn the phone on so I had to go to the Sprint store instead of just transferring phones over the phone. At the store, after they charged my phone for a bit, the guy turned on my phone and there was a topless picture of Christina Aguilera on it! You couldn't really see anything because her arms were in a certain position, but I was pretty embarrassed. I think the guy was gay so he was also really turned off by the picture and said pretty loudly, "I bet you want me to get rid of the topless Christina screen saver?" I'm pretty sure customers around me heard that, but oh well, it's just a funny story now. So after my Sprint store trip and getting a charger, I have a working phone that y'all can call me at now. (Yes I said y'all...Matt and I heard someone say that to us yesterday, I thought that was only a southie thing!)
Today I'm just going to catch up on homework and start studying for my diffeq test on Thursday. It's open book for some reason, so I'm not too terribly worried about it. I'm also going to watch the Oscars. I always watch the Oscars (even for a little bit), but this year I'm not so excited about it because I haven't seen many of the movies and I don't think much of America has either! I read some statistic that more people watch the Oscars when the movie contentions are blockbusters...I could've told you that! Since 1997, the year Titanic won, the Oscar audience has gone down every year and only went up last year with Lord of the Rings. Hopefully this Oscar night won't be a snoozer!
No comments:
Post a Comment