Sunday, February 20, 2005

Banana Chocolate Smoothies and Other thoughts

I've decided I like banana chocolate smoothies. I usually don't ever finish my drink, people who know me know that I drink two sips of water at a restaurant and I'm done. Well, I drank my whole smoothie and it was sooo good. Although, I think I may have a stomach ache soon because I drank so much of it.

I am starting to collect letters of recommendation since I'm applying to be a summer substitute teacher. I let my profs know that I'll be using the same rec for when I apply to be a regular teacher. That'll save them and me a lot of time. Some of the sub applications are really long and involved. Who knew they had to be so qualified??

Matt and I bought prizes for our upcoming pool tournament (We will get reimbursed for it). The prizes go to the top three players. Last year we had this same tourny and Matt and I were first and second place. So we're assuming we will win again this year! This is why we bought prizes that we would like. We got two DVDs: Sweet Home Alabama and Gettysburg. You can probably guess who picked what, haha. And we also bought the game Battle of the Sexes. We've played it a couple time and Milas and Krista's house and it's really fun in a big group.

Tomorrow, yet another week of classes is on the way. I can't wait for March 11th when spring break starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment