Saturday, February 5, 2005

Harry Potter quiz/ Walmart dvds

The Harry Potter quiz was popular! Matt, Heather, and Ashwin, thanks for putting your quiz results in my comment section. Now when I click on the comments it has to open a new page, haha.
Anyways, Matt and I saw Wimbledon yesterday. Don't worry we're still on the free trial thing so we didn't have to pay! It was not good. I mean I can see how people might think it's cute and cheesy, but the main characters fall in love in two minutes and the girl is around 18 and the guy is 31! I guess they wanted to make it realistic for Hollywood.
I'm liking this free trial offer from Walmart. We never have to rent overpriced dvds from Blockbuster and we can pick virtually anything from the online store. We got to see Back to the Future (which Blockbuster doesn't carry!) and see some other titles that could be good, but wasn't worth our money to check it out, aka Wimbledon.
I'll be sad when our free trial is over. Maybe we'll try another free trial from a different company!

Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone! I'm not sure what I'm looking more forward to: the game or the commercials. Hopefully both do not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment