Monday, July 4, 2005

7/4/05

Today is my favorite holiday of the year. Sab's party was really fun on Friday. She rented an ice cream cart, "Madagascar" Moon Walk, popcorn machine, had TONS of food, impressive fireworks and great company. Matt and I got to throw those mini "poppers" where they blow up when they hit the cement, and we also lit up sparklers. Great times, great lakes, lol.

Today I went to a family friend's picnic in Rochester. It was at a really nice park with little fountain lakes and trails. There was a kid's play structure and I went on one of the swings. I felt sheepish because my butt was too wide for the seats. I didn't feel as bad when my brother, who's also skinny, said that his thighs felt like they were being crushed by the swing. Hopefully it was just this particular structure, and I'm not too big for swings!

Anyways, Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment