Monday, July 11, 2005

Summer Fun

Last Friday, we had a bbq at my house. I think it turned out really well considering that I have never hosted a relatively big party before. Later, Courtney, Steph and I went to Tonic in Pontiac. That was pretty fun as well but no great stories to tell.
Yesterday, Steph, Courtney, Nick (C's bf) and I went to Silver Lake to hang out in the HOT sun. I didn't realize there were any lakes nearby to swim in, but this wasn't too far and apparently it's part of a national park. We played euchre on the grassy beach, swam, and played volleyball. I think I even got a slight tan. Nick went a little crazy on us during v-ball, but luckily that's Courtney's problem and not mine, haha.
Heather won tickets to the premiere of "Wedding Crashers" and invited me to be her guest so that will be on Thursday night. It's not like an LA or NY premiere where people dress up and walk a red carpet. I imagine this will be like going to the movies, Michigan style. Hopefully it's a good movie!

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.


I would rather eat MINT chocolate chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment