We ordered wedding invitations, FINALLY. My mom and I looked at a ton of options/patterns and we ended up picking the one we thought we were going to pick the second day into it. Oh well, it's good to look at what's out there. I had to look up different flower names because my vocabulary and recognition of flowers goes as far as roses, tulips, carnations, and the normal ones that everyone knows. Has anyone heard of a gerbera daisy? I kind of took a liking to those while looking at the flower book. I personally am not a fan of flowers, but after going to Mona's reception, the flowers really turn a hotel hall into a really pretty place.
In other news, my dad got an STS, which is an awesome Cadillac. It's crazy how many features are in that thing. There isn't even a key to start the car, you have to press a button to start it! And there's a 6-cd changer, On-Star, 2 DVD players, heated seats (which is really important right now), XM radio, a 0-60mph engine speed not unlike Aerosmith's Rock&Rollin Coaster, and anything else you can think of pretty much, haha. Hopefully my dad will let me drive it this weekend while Matt is in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment