Saturday, July 23, 2005

Art Fair

I went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair this Thursday and I didn't think it was as good as the last time I went, which was a few years ago. And I don't know how the fair manages to fall on the hottest days every year. I'm always so uncomfortably hot and sweaty when I look around. I forgot to bring my camera to the fair, but I didn't see anything I wanted to take pictures of anyway.
I didn't do much this weekend, I hung out with Matt and then later with Steph, Courtney, and Dawna. Matt's family bought a few copies of the new Harry Potter book and I could not put the book down. I wasn't planning on reading it right away, but the book was just sitting there and I started reading and reading and reading...
This upcoming weekend will be exciting becaust Matt will be done with the bar exam and can actually come to Troy, yeah!





You Are 45% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)









While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself




I guess I'm a little freaky! haha it's better than being boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment