I went to the dentist for my 6-month check up. I was a little worried since I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and I didn't want the nurse breaking my jaw. But it turned out to be okay (I warned her beforehand) and of course I had no cavities :)
Today Matt and I hung out. My dad asked us to go to the Fourth of July Fireworks that are going on downtown, but I decided against it. I've gone to the Detroit Fireworks for as long as I can remember and it's kind of sad that I didn't go. I had my reasons for not going (I knew I wouldn't have a good time with who my parents were going with) but it's still sad. I heard Kilpatrick asked Eminem to give a concert and Eminem actually agreed to do so. What a Detroit Fan! Maybe next year I'll go back, and with Matt, since he's never seen the fireworks downtown.
Tomorrow I need to run some errands and clean my room, woo hoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment