Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

It is my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

In honor of her birthday, I decided to cook dinner. If you know me, you probably know that I DO NOT cook. But I found a great recipe online at foodnetwork.com and it turned out really well with the help of my aunt and brother assisting me.
My mom loves seafood and her favorite fish is mahi mahi (I think one of my fav fish is mahi mahi as well!). So I cooked that in the oven, made some watercress and arugula salad with raspberries, in a lime/vingrette dressing made from scratch, some orzo pasta with beans, and a side of biscuits. I took a picture of my creation (sans biscuit) below:


Pretty cool eh?

I don't think I'll be making fancy dinners a lot, but maybe this is a step in the right direction of making everyday meals...

No comments:

Post a Comment