Heather (one of my bridesmaids) and I went shopping for a wedding dress. I went to one place and tried on several dresses. I basically found my dress! It's so beautiful and great. I also tried on a mermaid-style dress that looked pretty good one me, but I never thought I would get that style so that's in second place. My first place dress is strapless and has a side sweeping thing on the hip. Obviously, I don't know the technical terms for this stuff. The store we went to, Demetrio's, is a boutique with designer dresses so if I were to order it, it would take several months to come in since they hand sew it for me. Crazy huh?
My mom still wants me to go to two more places so we made an appt. at another couture boutique store for Tuesday, in B-ham, and then we're also going to David's Bridal. Hopefully by that day we'll have a decision and the dress part will be over :)
It's raining like crazy outside! Hopefully it doesn't hold up too long because my dad and I are picking my aunt up from the airport in an hour. I hope her flight lands ok with this mess outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment