This past weekend was pretty busy. Mona and Sujith came into town and my brother had his graduation party yesterday (which is why Mona and Sujith came into town). We rented a hall in the Somerset Apts. complex and decorated in UM colors. It looked pretty nice when we were done. I took a TON of pics because now that I have a digital camera I go crazy with it. I'm still learning the part where I'm supposed to upload them on to the computer....
My mom might install wireless in our house today. Since Sujith knows how to configure the computers, we want to get it done while he's in town. That'll be so nice not have to go into my brother's room or downstairs just to check mail. Being at college for so long made me realize how spoiled I was since my computer was 5 feet away from me at all times.
Tonight we might go out to dinner for my Mom's birthday. Her birthday is really on Wednesday, but since the whole family is in town, we'll celebrate it a little earlier.
After dinner Ash, Sujith, Mona and I are hanging out in downtown RO or B-ham. We wanted to go to Greektown, but supposedly there's crazy construction going on.
Sidenote: I hope my "Save the Date" cards come in today AND I also hope there are no spelling mistakes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment