My mom's birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday Mom! I went over yesterday to wish her a happy birthday and a happy father's day to my dad since they'll be in Niagara Falls this weekend. It's hard to believe that way back when, Niagara Falls was THE honeymoon spot. Now it's all islands and hot places.
Matt and I nixed our plans to go up north this weekend because his court dates were pushed back, so he'll have to work this weekend. Lawyers have really demanding jobs; I'm so proud of him! We're going to try next week, otherwise, we're busy until the last weekend in July!
I have been studying non-stop for my Economics certification test. I am endorsed in Mathematics, but since I majored in Economics as well, I thought I'd tack that on. I had to apply for the endorsement through UofM, so my test scores will be sent there. It's been so long since I studied! I can see why it's hard to go back to student mode, and I've only been a non-student for 6 months! I bought a few econ textbooks from the library bookshop and have been reading them for several hours a day. I hope it all comes back to me during the test! I totally forgot about marginal rate of substitution, consumer surplus, etc. EEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment