Tuesday, June 6, 2006

666= Nothing

As a math teacher, this is the only time I will have subject heading like that. I think it's so annoying how people are making a big deal about 6/6/06.

Today, Crystal and I went to Happy Hour at Max&Erma's. I have only been to this restaurant once before and have never been to any Happy Hour! The appetizers were all half-off. I may have to come back some day for dinner, they had some tasty things on the menu.

Your Ideal Pet is a Little Dog

You're both high strung, hyper, and cute.
You're one of the few people who can get away with carrying your little dog in a little bag.


I wouldn't do the bag thing, I would put it on a leash like a normal person. Now, I just have to secretly get one without Matt knowing, hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment