Thursday, June 22, 2006

Golfing. Bills. Hermione.

So yesterday was supposedly the longest day of sunshine of the year, but because of the heavy rain and thunderstorms, we missed it! Tomorrow, my hubby and I are heading up north. Luckily, it's supposed to be nice. I can't wait to try out my golf clubs! I've never had a set, but Matt's mom gave me her old set. They are lightweight and have a purple tint to them.

I am not excited about paying all these bills associated with electricity, cable, phone, etc. And whenever we switch in companies/plans, the bill is all messed up. Luckily, I'm good at complaining (in a nice way) if I see a problem on our bill. The other day, Comcast charged us a fee for not paying last month. I was shocked b/c we always pay on time. Apparently the check was returned for NO APPARENT REASON. When I called, I made the guy feel so bad he took off the fee, plus gave me a lower price. Our sprint bill came the other day, and we were charged an extra $18 on activation fees. After calling customer service, I got almost $60 off! And when we were charged for Matt's cholesterol test, I looked in our healthcare benefits book and helped the Blue Cross lady retype her codes in so we were covered. Sheesh, I should be a negotiater or something.

I friended bebopics on livejournal because she somehow gets all these pictures of the harry potter clan. I thought this one was interesting:

It's Emma Watson (Hermione, my fav character) on her way to her school's "ball" aka prom! awww... I think Britain has a lower minimum age for drinking alcohol, and I'm thinking she's above that minimum age??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bet she read Hogwarts: A History during the afterparty.

No comments:

Post a Comment