Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 08

Easter weekend was spent in Ann Arbor with Matt's family. After church we had an amazing brunch. I made some cupcakes on Saturday to bring to Easter brunch. I was inspired by a grocery store coupon and was up for the challenge. With the help of supplies from my mom, I made the cupcakes, made different colored frostings and decorated each cupcake uniquely. I do wish the pink cupcakes came out more pastel-y but the most important thing was that they tasted yummy!



One of the Easter basket gifts I received from Matt's parents was a complete map guide of Tokyo! Matt and I also exchanged gifts at home. One thing I received from Matt was a whole box of IceBreakers Liquid Ice Mints. I love these mints and they were discontinued a while back. Since then nothing has come close. That was so thoughtful of Matt to find it online!

3 comments:

  1. Reena your cupcakes look so cute! I wish I was so creative =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am not creative at all so I was surprised I wanted to even do a project like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Your picture of Japan is beautiful. When do you plan on going? I had a professor in college who taught there. Beware of the "pushers" if you take the bus. They are people who are hired to "push" people in to fit more people. My professor thought they were trying to start a fight and he ended up in a Japanese jail!

    ReplyDelete