Here is my new blog! I wanted to change the look and google's version had the nice, clean look I was going for. I also like the customizations on the right that livejournal would not let me do! I tried wordpress.com simultaneously while trying blogger and blogger won me over. I was doing searches to see what other people thought about wordpress vs blogger and most people liked wordpress, but then again they were hardcore bloggers that wanted to get noticed by the general public and wordpress apparently is a better forum for that. Wordpress is also better for people who are better at setting up their own blog customizations manually. I need google widgets to help me customize.
I tried a program to switch things over (something google does not have themselves!) and it didn't work. When I have more time I am going to try it again or find something else.
I like the new look of you blog site
ReplyDelete-Vijaya