Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow

I tried driving to work at 7:30. After taking 20 minutes to get about 2 miles and swerving while making turns, I proceeded to come back home. I'm going to try again closer to 10am. Royal Oak and a bunch of other cities have declared snow emergencies so there's a lot of plows out right now. I hope to get into work and stay for at least 3-4 hours and then come back home. I'm not behind in my work but I don't want to get behind with my vacation coming up in 3 1/2 weeks!

In other news, Matt and I bought tickets to the Lion King. The shows in Detroit are all sold out so we got tickets in Toledo during a weekend in March. We got really good seats. We're in the first center section on the floor. I heard it's a great show to see. I haven't seen an off Broadway show in a while. I saw a few shows at the PowerCenter last year, but I'm slacking on being cultured!

Well I'm going to check the traffic cams on Fox and possibly head to work in the next half hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment