

I am going to use some of my dresses too but I figured I should buy a few more so it doesn't look like the same trip as my honeymoon in the pictures! Gojane sells overstock items so they are very affordable! I am not going to buy a dress for a while. I think I will wear the black one to Erin's wedding in May. I've always wanted to be the "lady in red" but the red dresses I looked at were not subtle and I don't really like to draw too much attention.
Matt and I went to McCormick and Schmick's restaurant near Somerset South. We both had mahi mahi although they were different meals. The food was excellent. I also ordered a small lobster bisque soup for an appetizer which was yummy! Matt didn't feel well during the last part of our meal (not because of the food, it started before the restaurant) so we cut our evening short and came home.
I am not looking forward to -15 windchill the whole day tomorrow. We're eating lunch with the parents and Ashwin at Applebees. I'm going to make sure I wear like 8 layers to stay warm!
Yesterday was Mona's b-day so a big birthday shout-out to her from the blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment