I have a LG Chocolate phone in Blue Ice. I've only had a nice phone once and I lost it within a month a few years ago. I usually never lose things so it was a big shock when I lost my phone. It was really sad and since then I have not wanted to get a nice phone in fear of losing it. So, except for that horrible month, I have been getting whatever free phone was included at the time I have signed my contract since sophomore year of college. I have decided that I am ready for a somewhat nice phone now and make sure I WON'T LOSE IT! I really wanted the blackberry pearl, but that required me to get a plan that was at least $79.99. Psssht, yeah right. Here is my new, pretty phone:


I'm going to play around with it for a while and make sure I understand all the buttons. My Ipod Mini died yesterday, I'm surprised it lasted this long. So it's nice that this phone has an mp3 player. I am very excited to start new with a new company, phone, and phone number. I also get a discount on top of the $39.99 monthly fee just because my company is on their list for a corporate discount... nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment