Kacie met up with us in Novi, July 3rd. We went to 5th avenue ballroom. They have an outdoor patio which was perfect for a summer evening. We took a picture because I don't have any of us since we roomed at ADPi...well basically:

You may be able to see my new haircut/highlights but this picture doesn't do it justice :)
On July 4th, we went out to dinner with Marisa and Jake. We met up with them at McCormick and Schmick's. The place was really nice and everyone liked their food. I didn't like my order because I wanted bay scallops and apparently sea scallops are not the same thing. I'll have to remember that for later! Afterwards we went to their house and played with Bella, their new dog, and then played Settlers, a board game. I started getting sneezy with Bella. I felt bad because it was their new dog and they had to lock her up. I eventually want to get a dog, and a terrier/german shepherd mix is something I definitely cannot get. I wonder if there's any breed of dog I can really live with. *sigh* Settlers was a really fun game. I did win so that may have something to do with it.
Matt and I looked up flights to a lot of "beach" places over xmas break and they are SO expensive. How does anyone afford to fly south then?? I'm going to check on prices in a few months to see if I just checked too early.
No good news on interviews yet. :(
From Heather's blog:
| You Would Be a Pet Bird |
![]() You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance. You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them. You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in. Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet! What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged |

No comments:
Post a Comment