Saturday, July 14, 2007

Summer school is over, MY summer is beginning!

Summer school is over. I had absolutely no work to do on Friday or today. It was a strange feeling to come home and not having to go directly to the Econ book/notes. Matt and I bought tickets a while ago to see Harry Potter - Dinner and A Movie at the Palladium. The buffet dinner wasn't bad and we had assigned seats so we didn't have to wait in line to get into the theater. Because we were one of the first to buy our tickets, we had THE best seats in the house. If you haven't been to Palladium, the seats are tempur-pedic and huge. There's also table size areas between every two seats to set down your purse/drink/food. It's very comfortable! I thought we were going to see it in IMAX, but they don't have that. The movie was really good too! They did a really good job condensing the book and the director has an artistic side to him. I'm glad he is also directing the 6th book.
Matt's sister had her second child today! Congrats to Janette and Dan on the birth of Keira. We are going to Ann Arbor next weekend and will be able to see our new niece!
We will also stop by the Art Fair and see if we can find something for our new home. I am really looking forward to fixing up the house again now that I will have a lot more free time until September!
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to a baby shower of a family friend. I heard there is going to be Middleastern food. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment