Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Day on the Job

I started my job today in the accounting division at FinsilverandFriedman (www.freg.com). I was a little overwhelmed with all the info, but I was told that it seems that way and then it becomes much easier later. I need to start buying more business like outfits because only a few of my teaching outfits are professional enough in my opinion. I will probably have more to report from my job after I'm there for a little longer.
Last Saturday, we went to Harsen's Island to see Milas and Krista. The island is in Lake St. Clair and the weather was gorgeous. Unlike the crazy hot days we're experiencing now, it was in the high 70's and nice to sit and look out at the water. And picnic food like grilled hamburgers are always good! Here's Matt being cute on Harsen's Island :)

No comments:

Post a Comment