Sunday, August 5, 2007

Acquistions to Our House

My job is going well so far. I'm going out after lunch to start my business attire collection. I think I'm going to get a few shirts and a pair of pants to start. I think that with what I have now should hold me for a while. I have a lot of nice sweaters that I could wear in the winter, but not now. Although half of my sweaters are now going to be used for after work or weekends because they're too casual.
I'm also going to the library. I had a few books on hold, but because I've been so busy, I'm sure they're back on the shelves or checked out by now. I hope at least one book I want to read is there. I don't think Royal Oak has a good library, so I'm going to keep going to the Troy one. They have no idea that I don't live in the city anymore!
In awesome news, Matt and I bought a Toshiba HD LCD TV. It had amazing reviews and we've been talking about it for a while because our "big tv" was a 25 inch. So we upgraded to a 42" and put the 25" in the bedroom (replacing our 19"). All in all, I am very happy with all the switching taking place. Here is our new tv:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After installing it, we had to watch a movie. The difference is unbelievable!

In other buying news, we bought this relief a little while ago from Bombay Company. It's in our den:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment