We went to the Tigers game last minute yesterday night. One of the partners in Matt's law firm invited us so we couldn't say no. It looked like we were going to come back after falling way behind. But that was short-lived and we lost after using at least 4 pitchers. It was the pitching that sucked, b/c our batters were fine.
We're going to my parents' financial planner's party today. It's supposed to be off the hook b/c the guy is loaded and has tons of food, drinks and activities set up on his estate in Milford. We can't stay too long because I'm having a little housewarming/get together tonight for friends.
Interesting article: Facebook is for more educated. It's true that my facebook friends are virtually all college educated (unless they dropped out and are now computer people). And the friends I have on Myspace have friends that didn't go to college. I never noticed that before. The only reason why I never started a myspace account is because the profiles are crazy-looking and disorganized, the bad rep it gets from employers, and that whole thing about online predators...
I also like how facebook has networks for work so I can link to the brokerage firm I work with, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment