Matt and I got a ton of work done over the long weekend. Our washer/dryer came today too so I can have clean clothes again! After we put away all the boxes/stuff (which could take another month), I think we need to thouroughly clean the house again from all of the dust and dirt that was tracked in with our stuff.
I finished a book by Jodi Picoult called "My Sister's Keeper." It's pretty good and I am going to start reading her other books. Her books are all on controversial topics that don't get brought up a lot. For instance, in "My Sister's Keeper," a family has a daughter suffering from leukemia and decide to have a "designer baby" that genetically matches the first daughter's bone marrow. When the second daughter grows up, she basically wants to be mediacally emancipated so she doesn't have to be a donor anymore, even if it means her sister may die.
From Heather's blog:
| Your Love Life is Like The Princess Bride |
![]() "Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind." For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one. You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun. Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic |
I had to post this result because Matt loves this movie, but I think it's HORRIBLE.

No comments:
Post a Comment