After my last post, I proceeded to get sicker. Matt and I wanted to try Amici's Pizza on Sat night. I felt so horrible that we decided to stay in. I'm getting better, but I think I may have to take tomorrow off. I'm covering a math teacher on Wed, Thurs and Friday and have an interview on Friday so I really should get back to 100% for the days to come. We did manage to catch Spiderman 3 on Sunday. The movie was good except for the fact that everybody was a crybaby. Do people cry that many times a day and in public??
Merry Maids came in to clean our house today. When I called to confirm that they came, and asked how much they charged me, they totally gave me a number that was higher than the quoted price. I had to talk to them for a little while so they could see it my way. :) I felt bad because they had to send an extra person to our house because it was so dusty/dirty from being unoccupied for a year. It was nice of them to do that, but I didn't ask them to and was not willing to pay the extra charge.
Even though I may take tomorrow off, I still have a full day. I need to meet the carpet company at our house in the morning. They have to take pictures of our screen door because we're asking them to fix it after they broke it trying to get the carpet in and out. I need to do some grocery shopping, run some errands, and make sure my portfolio looks like perfection in time for my interview!
No comments:
Post a Comment